York Technology Services Internship
Hours of Operation
Before School (7:25 – 7:40)
After School (3:06 – 3:15)
Learn what it is like to run a small business:
- Assist students with computer problems
- Create help desk tickets
- Answer phone calls
You will also learn ethical business behavior, management, and leadership, all while working together as a team. After completing TSI, you will walkout career ready.
Work closely with other TSI students to help solve problem together as a team.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesingn
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe Animate
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
- Build Your Own PC (BYOP)
- TSI supplies storage lockers, and a space to work. You must supply your own parts.
- Web Design
- Design and maintain the York TSI website
- Code Acadamy
- Deliver passes to students
- Informing them their repair has been completed.
- Assist teachers/staff in classroom technology issues.
- Organize and clean the TSI Classroom.